NHMRC Centre of Research Excellence in Mental Health and Substance Use, National Drug & Alcohol Research Centre, UNSW.
- Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions during the Q&A session at the end of the presentation.
- Webinar scheduled for Thurs, May 25, 2017 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM AEST
What time in my state?
This webinar will provide attendees with an overview of the important role parents can play in preventing adolescent substance use, and introduce a new online parenting program.
- Increased awareness of the patterns of drug and alcohol use among young people in Australia
- Increased understanding of the role parents can play in influencing their adolescents’ substance use
- Increased knowledge about effective approaches for preventing drug and alcohol use harms among young people.
This webinar was developed by Dr Louise Thornton and Dana Leidl at the NHMRC Centre of Research Excellence in Mental Health and Substance Use, National Drug & Alcohol Research Centre, UNSW and informed by review of the research evidence on this topic.