This booklet series was funded by the Australian Government and developed by:
- NHMRC Centre of Research Excellence in Mental Health and Substance Use
- National Drug & Alcohol Research Centre, UNSW
- National Drug Research Institute at Curtin University.
This information booklet is part of a series developed for teachers, parents and students. The Student booklet was developed to provide:
- Up-to-date facts about illegal drugs, their use and effects
- Information about how to help someone who has taken an illegal drug
- Information about how to talk to a friend who may have problems because of drug use
- A guide to making informed choices and how to handle difficult situations.
This booklet was developed following expert review by researchers at the NHMRC Centre of Research Excellence in Mental Health and Substance Use, the National Drug & Alcohol Research Centre and the National Drug Research Institute.